Monday, February 1, 2016

A Hollywood Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience Book 1) (Volume 1) Discount !!

Title : A Hollywood Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience Book 1) (Volume 1)
Category: Contemporary
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 5.0
Buyer Review : 5

Description : This specific A Hollywood Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience Book 1) (Volume 1) does great, user friendly along with alter. The price of this is much lower than other locations My partner and i explored, and not considerably more compared to related item

This kind of obcject delivers overtake the anticipation, this place has turned into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The concept arrived properly and quickly A Hollywood Deal (Billionaires' Brides of Convenience Book 1) (Volume 1)


I'm used to cleaning up after my boss, Hollywood superstar and all-around bad boy Ryder Pryce-Reed. Nothing can shock me now--not the countless "humped and dumped” women or the wreckage left in the wake of his wild ways--until he asks me to marry him...

...for a year.

He says it's strictly so he can claim his beloved grandfather's painting, but I know there's more. There's always more with Ryder.

My instincts say no, but he's offering to take care of the baby in my womb. Since my self-centered ex isn't going to play the father, I say yes, while steeling my heart. I can't afford to fall for a man who only wants me for a year.

But how can I resist the sexiest man alive when he turns on his formidable charm to give everyone a good show? And how does a simple girl like me deal with the spotlight as his fiancée...or the scandal that explodes in our faces?

Note: This book contains a cliffhanger.




Review :
Another great read!
I stumbled across Nadia's books and have been hooked since the first one. This is the third series of hers I have started and they are all just fantastic! Can't wait for the 2nd book in this series!

Loved it
I totally loved this book! Ryder needs to be loved and Paige is just as love able . I can't wait for Part 2!

Best yet from Nadia Lee!
Nadia Lee has done it again. Ryder and Paige belong together but their histories try to pull them apart. Loved every minute and encourage you to buy, and read this first of several related books. Be prepare for a nail biting, it's not over at "the End", ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment