Monday, February 1, 2016

Survival on Green Mesa SALE

Title : Survival on Green Mesa

Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 18

Description : This specific Survival on Green Mesa performs great, simple to use along with adjust. The cost of this wa lower when compared with other locations I reviewed, and not considerably more as compared to similar product or service

This type of thing Offer surpass own prospect, this has become a wonderfull buy for myself, The idea showed up correctly and rapidly Survival on Green Mesa


Colin, Gannon and Tye’s neighborhood died quickly, when the world as they knew it was thrust into chaos following a nationwide power outage, their community - along with the rest of society - fractured at the seams. Now, in a last-ditch effort to survive after being separated from their families, the young boys begin a 300-mile adventure across Colorado to the high mountain mesas of the southwest. Their plan is simple: stay alive long enough to reach the centuries-old cliff dwellings of the Ancestral Puebloans and wait out the winter. Early in their trip, the boys come across Gert and her Labrador retriever, Cheyenne. The pair is without family and the group immediately adopts both the girl and her dog. Gert is fearless, smart and - as Gannon points out - cute. Tye’s antics keep them all shaking their heads, but his loyalty is never in question. Colin doesn’t ask to lead the group but, at fifteen, he is the oldest and his compassion for others clearly visible. It’s his brother Gannon’s brainchild that the teenagers head to the cliff dwellings - a decision they all hope they won’t regret.


Review :
A great story of team work and self-reliance!
Ransom paid - Fifth Star released because the author finally released The Marshals: No Man's Land (A Colin, Gert, Gannon and Tye Adventure) (Volume 2)

I grew up reading books like Hatchet and My Side of the Mountain. I was taken back to those great stories when I picked up Survival on Green Mesa.
- The people they meet along the way are authentic and well-crafted. They find themselves up against mad, grizzled, pirating groups and enjoy respite with kinder, gentler souls like Mr. Rodriguez and Mrs. Kitchen.
- There are puzzles, secret rooms, and many "I've got a plan" moments throughout this story. These schemes and secrets create a sense of imagination, teamwork, and respect for each others' strengths.

I want to thank the author for a great read and I am withholding the fifth star ransom until he releases the next book in the series The Marshals..."outlaw groups so evil that...
Great Adventure Novel and a Fun Read
Loved this story. Truly a plausible storyline with very approachable characters. This book is reminiscent of books like the classic survival story, The Hatchet, and it is easily on par with those books from a reading pleasure perspective. I also loved the factual side of this book. The places the kids visited, the history revealed by those places and the classis techniques that the kids used to survive were all fun to learn about. I will definitely be sharing this book with friends and family.

It is written in such a way that it is easy to read
In my opinion, Survival on Green Mesa written by Tim Deal is a clever, insightful, action packed, mystery adventure! It is written in such a way that it is easy to read. I could envision the characters, where they were, what they were doing, how they were doing it and even what they were feeling. I didn't want to put it down. I wanted to see what would happen next. I laughed, I cringed, I cried. What a journey. I would highly recommend this book. One of my favorite quotes from this book is "To him, his breath smelled like the southbound end of a northbound dog." Elizabeth B.

No comments:

Post a Comment