Friday, February 5, 2016

The Deal Is On Strike Three On Sale

Title : The Deal Is On Strike Three
Category: Christian
Brand: RSI Publishing Inc.
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 5.0
Buyer Review : 3

Description : This specific The Deal Is On Strike Three functions great, simple to operate as well as change. The price of this is reduced compered to other areas My partner and i researches, and never considerably more compared to related item

This unique obcject provides exceeded own anticipation, this place has turned into a amazing buy for myself, The thought appeared correctly and swiftly The Deal Is On Strike Three


The Deal Is On Strike Three is the story Mudville never knew. The Mighty Casey has Struck Out, but now we hear a tale that tells us why it happened, and how Good defeated Evil on that fateful day. The book is a lesson plan in Family Values, the deception that leads to temptation, and the Faith and Hard Work that overcomes obstacles in life. In the review section, you can see what two Hall of Fame Baseball Players, from different eras have to say about what this book can mean to the child in your life.


Review :
great family fun
My 8 year old wanted to buy the book b/c of the cover (has to do with baseball); I told him you cannot judge a book by its cover. (lol)
I was pleasantly surprised when he read the whole book to me and immediately wanted to read it again and again. His older brother and 2 younger brothers also enjoyed it. Good easy reading, fun way of using baseball analogies to drive home important life lessons.

Good for all ages.

Fantastic read for a pint size sports fan
As a mom of five competitive sports fans, I really enjoyed reading The Deal is on Strike Three to my kids. This follow-up to Casey At the Bat is both beautifully written and illustrated. Each time I've read it, I just can't help it, I get tears in my eyes, following the decisions made by both Casey and his son. We find new details in the story and illustrations each time we read it. I also appreciate that the lessons learned from the story transfer easily from baseball to other areas of life.

wonderfully imaginative!
I purchased this book for my 10 year old son. Although I was unsure what to expect, I knew my son would love it. As long as it involves baseball in some capacity, it is good enough for him. I am happy to say that, I too loved the story. Surely everyone knows the tale of the Mighty Casey at bat, well this is the "untold" part of that classic tale. I found "The Deal Is On Strike Three" to be a wonderfully imaginative story. The beautifull illustrations keep even the youngest reader/listener at bay. My 10 year old loved the story so much that he read it to his 3 younger siblings. I watched, amazed, as my 2 year old sat perfectly still through the entire story. A great bedtime story which puts emphasis on good old fashion family values. I can't say enough about this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment